1. Genome-scale metabolic modeling of Acetobacter pasteurianus 386B reveals its metabolic adaptation to cocoa fermentation conditions
Food Microbiology, December 2020 by Pelicaen R.
Scientific Reports, 1 December 2020 by Vet S.
Scientific Reports, 1 December 2020 by Rocha L.E.C.
Nature Communications, 1 December 2020 by Colaprico A.
5. How did subterranean amphipods cross the Adriatic Sea? Phylogenetic evidence for dispersal–vicariance interplay mediated by marine regression–transgression cycles
Journal of Biogeography, 1 September 2020 by Delić T.
Journal of Proteome Research, 7 August 2020 by Ramasamy P.
7. Combining single-cell RNA-sequencing with a molecular atlas unveils new markers for Caenorhabditis elegans neuron classes
Nucleic acids research, 27 July 2020 by Lorenzo R.
BMJ Open Gastroenterology, 15 July 2020 by Anciaux M.
9. ShiftCrypt: a web server to understand and biophysically align proteins through their NMR chemical shift values
Nucleic acids research, 2 July 2020 by Orlando G.
eLife, July 2020 by Descheemaeker L.
11. Distance-Based Metrics for Comparing Conformational Ensembles of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
Biophysical Journal, 16 June 2020 by Lazar T.
12. Demographic history, range size and habitat preferences of the groundwater amphipod Niphargus puteanus (C.L. Koch in Panzer, 1836)
Limnologica, May 2020 by Weber D.
Bioinformatics, 1 April 2020 by Orlando G.
14. Retinal endothelial cell phenotypic modifications during experimental autoimmune uveitis: A transcriptomic approach
BMC Ophthalmology, 17 March 2020 by Lipski D.A.
Bioinformatics, 1 March 2020 by Hou Q.
Bioinformatics, 1 March 2020 by Limasset A.
17. Digenic inheritance of human primary microcephaly delineates centrosomal and non-centrosomal pathways
Human Mutation, 1 February 2020 by Duerinckx S.
18. Novel homozygous variant of carbonic anhydrase 8 gene expanding the phenotype of cerebellar ataxia, mental retardation, and disequilibrium syndrome subtype 3
American Journal of Medical Genetics, Part A, 2020 by Paternoster L.
Genes to Cells, 1 January 2020 by Mishima Y.
Nucleic Acids Research, 1 January 2020 by Hatos A.