1. EOMES interacts with RUNX3 and BRG1 to promote innate memory cell formation through epigenetic reprogramming
Nature Communications, 1 December 2019 by Istaces N.
2. Author Correction: Exploring the Sequence-based Prediction of Folding Initiation Sites in Proteins (Scientific Reports, (2017), 7, 1, (8826), 10.1038/s41598-017-08366-3)
Scientific Reports, 1 December 2019 by Raimondi D.
3. Auto-encoding NMR chemical shifts from their native vector space to a residue-level biophysical index
Nature Communications, 1 December 2019 by Orlando G.
4. Community assessment to advance computational prediction of cancer drug combinations in a pharmacogenomic screen
Nature Communications, 1 December 2019 by Menden M.
5. Using game theory and decision decomposition to effectively discern and characterise bi-locus diseases
Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, August 2019 by Versbraegen N.
6. Correction: IQSEC2-related encephalopathy in males and females: a comparative study including 37 novel patients (Genetics in Medicine, (2019), 21, 4, (837-849), 10.1038/s41436-018-0268-1)
Genetics in Medicine, 1 August 2019 by Mignot C.
7. ORVAL: a novel platform for the prediction and exploration of disease-causing oligogenic variant combinations
Nucleic acids research, 2 July 2019 by Renaux A.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 11 June 2019 by Papadimitriou S.
PLoS ONE, May 2019 by Descheemaeker L.
10. Computational characterization of the mtORF of Pocilloporid Corals: Insights into protein structure and function in Stylophora lineages from contrasting Environments
Genes, May 2019 by Banguera-Hinestroza E.
11. Distinct mesoderm migration phenotypes in extra-embryonic and embryonic regions of the early mouse embryo
eLife, 5 April 2019 by Saykali B.
12. IQSEC2-related encephalopathy in males and females: a comparative study including 37 novel patients
Genetics in Medicine, 1 April 2019 by Mignot C.
13. Truncating RAX Mutations: Anophthalmia, Hypopituitarism, Diabetes Insipidus, and Cleft Palate in Mice and Men
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 21 March 2019 by Brachet C.
14. New functionalities in the TCGAbiolinks package for the study and integration of cancer data from GDC and GTEX
PLoS Computational Biology, March 2019 by Mounir M.
PLoS ONE, February 2019 by Vet S.