1. Massively parallel interrogation of protein fragment secretability using SECRiFY reveals features influencing secretory system transit
Nature Communications, December 2021 by Boone M.
BMC Bioinformatics, December 2021 by Guiglielmoni N.
BMC Bioinformatics, December 2021 by Ciortan M.
4. Deep ocean metagenomes provide insight into the metabolic architecture of bathypelagic microbial communities
Communications Biology, December 2021 by Acinas S.G.
BMC Molecular and Cell Biology, December 2021 by Kagami L.
6. Gene expression and epigenetics reveal species-specific mechanisms acting upon common molecular pathways in the evolution of task division in bees
Scientific Reports, December 2021 by Araujo N.d.S.
7. Cell geometry, signal dampening, and a bimodal transcriptional response underlie the spatial precision of an ERK-mediated embryonic induction
Developmental Cell, 8 November 2021 by Williaume G.
8. Author Correction: DOME: recommendations for supervised machine learning validation in biology (Nature Methods, (2021), 18, 10, (1122-1127), 10.1038/s41592-021-01205-4)
Nature Methods, November 2021 by Walsh I.
Molecular Ecology, November 2021 by Perez R.
Cell Reports, 12 October 2021 by Alonso L.
Cells, October 2021 by Pucci F.
12. Chromosome-level genome assembly reveals homologous chromosomes and recombination in asexual rotifer Adineta vaga
Science Advances, October 2021 by Simion P.
13. Compound heterozygous null mutations of NOBOX in sisters with delayed puberty and primary amenorrhea
Molecular Genetics and Genomic Medicine, October 2021 by Sassi A.
Nature Methods, October 2021 by Walsh I.
Bioinformatics, 1 September 2021 by Hardy A.
Physical Review E, September 2021 by Descheemaeker L.
17. Whole-genome sequencing reveals asymmetric introgression between two sister species of cold-resistant leaf beetles
Molecular Ecology, August 2021 by Lukicheva S.
Bioinformatics, 15 July 2021 by Hou Q.
Nucleic Acids Research, 2 July 2021 by Kagami L.P.
20. Genome Assembly of the Cold-Tolerant Leaf Beetle Gonioctena quinquepunctata, an Important Resource for Studying Its Evolution and Reproductive Barriers between Species
Genome Biology and Evolution, 1 July 2021 by Lukicheva S.
International Journal of Dermatology, July 2021 by Salik D.
Viruses, May 2021 by Pucci F.
Nature Methods, May 2021 by Necci M.
24. In silico analysis of the molecular-level impact of smpd1 variants on niemann-pick disease severity
International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 1 May 2021 by Ancien F.
iScience, 23 April 2021 by Mon Père N.V.